It’s almost August! How did that happen?? The year is FLYING by. In any case, this is the third year I’m attempting to complete an ARC August, and I’ve lowered my expectations this time around in the hopes I can complete the challenge! Here’s my TBR:
- The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai [release date: August 6]
- Announcing Trouble by Amy Fellner Dominy [release date: August 5]
- She’s Got Game by Laura Heffernan [release date: August 13]
- The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory [release date: July 16, 2019 (whoops!)]
- Bringing Down the Duke by Evie Dunmore [release date: September 3]
- Have a Little Faith in Me by Sonia Hartl [release date: September 3]
- She’s the Worst by Lauren Spellier [release date: September 3]
I’m pretty excited about this list!
Are y’all doing ARC August this year? What’s on your TBR?