The challenge is nearly over, and for the first time in possibly EVER, I think I’m going to complete a reading challenge I attempted! Something something about reasonable goals… Idk. Ha. My week was pretty dang busy, but the books I was reading were really good, and that helped. I’ve got 4 days to wrap this one up, and then my favorite month of the reading year is upon us – ARC August! And boy, do I have plans for ARC August!
Here’s my current status:
Run Away with the Circus Reading Challenge
Menagerie: Read a book with an animal in the title: In Progress
- Brazen and the Beast by Sarah MacLean
Big Top: Read a book with red and white on the cover: Complete!
- Destroy All Monsters by Sam J. Miller [Read the review!]
Cotton Candy: Read a light and fluffy book: Complete!
- Betraying the Billionaire by Victoria Davies [Read the review!]
Flyers: Read a book about/set in space: Complete/DNF
- The Boy and Girl Who Broke the World by Amy Reed [Read the review!]
Grandstand: Read a hyped book: Complete!
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover [Read the review!]
Ringmaster: Read the first book in a series or a standalone: Complete!
- The Looming Tower by Lawrence Wright [No review planned on the blog]
- Wicked and the Wallflower by Sarah MacLean [Read the review!]
How’s everyone’s reading going? Anyone else doing ARC August next month?