I’m three weeks into this challenge, and I only have about a task and a half to go! This might be the first time I’ve set fairly reasonable expectations for myself in a reading challenge? Maybe? This past week was absolutely nuts at work, so my reading was all intermittent. I feel pretty lucky that we read Ugly Love for my book club this month, because it was another easy, fluffy read that didn’t require a lot of thought. I’m excited to write the review for that one, because Colleen Hoover pleasantly surprised me!
Anyway, here’s the current tally:
Run Away with the Circus Reading Challenge
Menagerie: Read a book with an animal in the title: Incomplete
Big Top: Read a book with red and white on the cover: Complete!
- Destroy All Monsters by Sam J. Miller [Read the review!]
Cotton Candy: Read a light and fluffy book: Complete!
- Betraying the Billionaire by Victoria Davies [Read the review!]
Flyers: Read a book about/set in space: Complete/DNF
- The Boy and Girl Who Broke the World by Amy Reed [Read the review!]
Grandstand: Read a hyped book: Complete!
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover [Review Coming Soon!]
Ringmaster: Read the first book in a series or a standalone: In Progress
- The Looming Tower by Lawrence Wright
- Wicked and the Wallflower by Sarah MacLean (doubling up on this challenge, no regrets!)
How is everyone else’s reading going?