Friends! I’m doing #ARCAugust again! It was so much fun last year, even though I didn’t get even close to the number of books read as I hoped. I’m going to be doing some reading challenges within the month of August as well, so that will (hopefully) help me get through everything. Although, to counter that, my husband is coming to visit me on the island for a week, so that could counter my reading productivity. In any case! It’s almost #ARCAugust again!
Each year, #ARCAugust is hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat, and I’m super excited to be part of it again this year. It’s seriously so fun. And there’s a bingo this year, and some readathons within. I’M SO READY.
So, without further ado! My (lofty, likely not achievable) TBR for #ARCAugust!
- With You Always by Rena Olsen (release date August 7)
- The Leaving Year by Pam McGaffin (release date August 14)
- To Be Honest by Maggie Ann Martin (release date August 14)
- The Heiress He’s Been Waiting For by Kaitlin O’Reilly (release date August 28)
- Ten After Closing by Jessica Bayliss (release date September 4)
- A Spark of White Fire by Sangu Mandanna (release date September 4)
- The Benefits of Being an Octopus by Ann Braden (release date September 4)
- The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory (release date September 4)
- The Impossible Girl by Lydia Kang (release date September 18)
- The Deepest Roots by Miranda Asebedo (release date September 18)
- For a Muse of Fire by Heidi Heilig (release date September 25)
- Me and Me by Alice Kuipers (release date October 2)
Twelve books is too many! I know this! But my TBR is always out of control, so y’all should be used to this by now. 🙂
Who else is participating in #ARCAugust?
Happy reading, everyone!