Hey hey, it’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by That Artsy Reader Girl! Yay! I’ve loved making it a (semi) regular post on this blog! And hey look – it’s Valentine’s Day week, so we’re talking about romances today. I love me some romance books, as you’ve probably noticed by the book reviews on this blog. Knowing that a book is going to have a happy ending is a palette cleanser like nothing else I know of, at least in terms of books. I’ve started adding the romances I read to my Sexy Times shelf on Goodreads, and picking out a top ten for today was surprisingly easy. So yay, here we go!
Top 10 Favorite Romances (in no particular order)
- Luck on the Line by Zoraida Córdova [review]
- Right of First Refusal by Dahlia Adler [review]
- The Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean [review to come this week!]
- Wrong to Need You by Alisha Rai [review]
- Make Me Yours by Rebecca Brooks [review]
- Acting on Impulse by Mia Sosa [review]
- Ready for Wild by Liora Blake [review]
- Stroke of Midnight by Andie J. Christopher [review]
- Mister O by Lauren Blakely [review to come this month!]
- Come Back to Me by Mila Gray [review]
What are your favorite romances? What do you think of my picks?