Hey hey, it’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by That Artsy Reader Girl! Yay! I’ve loved making it a (semi) regular post on this blog! So, as y’all could probably guess, I’ve been a reader for as long as I can remember. I notoriously always had a book with me and would leave family gatherings to read sometimes, and I’d always bring multiple books on vacations, even as a kid. But even with all of that being said, this topic was HARD. I want to read all the books! How am I supposed to know what’s been on my TBR the longest? So I did some assessing of my Want to Read shelf on Goodreads and came up with a decent list of ten books I know I’ve wanted to read for a really long time. Since around the time I graduated college, at least. So that’s what we’re working with today!
Here we go:
Top 10 Books that Have Been on My TBR Shelf the Longest (that I Still Haven’t Read)
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Moloka’i by Alan Brennert
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
Will I ever get to these books? Who knows. But hey, I’ve wanted to read them for a while! *laugh cry emoji*
What’s on your list?