I just discovered this readathon, and it sounds right up my alley! Especially since I have a bunch of books that need to be read in short order. So! I’ve decided to join a readathon this weekend! Hurray!
The 24in48 Readathon is where you have 48 hours to read 24 hours. It’s really that simple! I’ve got a nice 14-mile run on Saturday and we’re spending the weekend at the beach, so this is perfect for me. I’m so excited. You can find more information on the readathon’s website, if you’re interested in it.
Here’s my TBR – ambitious, as always:
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Saenz*
- Sugar Lump by Megan Gaudino
- Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu*
- The Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean^
* Denotes Cybils finalist
^ Denotes audiobook
Let’s get some reading done, y’all! I’ll be updating this blog sometime over the weekend with an update, as well.