Hey hey, it’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by That Artsy Reader Girl! Yay! I’ve loved making it a (semi) regular post on this blog! I love this week’s topic, because I read so much that I do often like books but then don’t really remember what they’re about! I stuck with books I read in 2015 and 2016 for this week’s post, so believe me, there are more that could be on this list. But for now, here we go (and yeah, I hope to reread some of these this year!)!
Top 10 Books I Liked But Don’t Really Remember
- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
- LA Candy by Lauren Conrad
- As You Wish by Cary Elwes
- Baby Proof by Emily Giffin
- The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry
- When I’m Gone by Emily Bleeker
- Wilde Lake by Laura Lippman
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- Inked by Eric Smith
- To All the Boys I Loved Before and PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han
I want to remember these books, but I just… don’t. But not to fear – several of them are part of my intended #FinishingtheSeries2018 challenge for this year!