Hey hey, it’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by That Artsy Reader Girl! Yay! I’ve loved making it a (semi) regular post on this blog! This week, I’m talking about my bookish resolutions and goals for 2018, and I’m going so in order to stay accountable this year! Y’all, keep me in line! I really love this blog, and I’d really like to grow it, so here we go.
10 Bookish Resolutions and Goals
- Read 75 books.
- Post at least 4 times per week (secondary goal: post every weekday).
- Review at least 2 books per week (secondary goal: review 3 books per week).
- Repost each blog post twice in order to gain more traffic to the post.
- Complete the A Series A Month Challenge.
- Complete the Finishing the Series Challenge.
- Complete the Beat the Backlist Challenge (you can check the progress of all of my challenges here).
- Stop reading and blogging if it stops being fun. This includes setting aside books I’m not enjoying. Sometimes self-care means taking a break, or choosing not to read something.
- Utilize my awesome public library more.
- Listen to more audiobooks. Especially while I log my long miles.
I’m not always great at setting goals that have hard-and-fast achievable deadlines or something I can necessarily check off a list. But I’m happy with this list. I’m happy with my goals. I’m happy right now with my reading life, and I hope I remain this way.
Especially since I’m finally starting Six of Crows today! I’ve been wanting to read this book for years, y’all, and it’s time. IT’S TIME.
What are your bookish resolutions and goals for 2018? Let me know in the comments!