Hey hey, it’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday is run by The Broke and the Bookish, and I’ve loved making it a (semi) regular post on this blog! This week, I’m talking about the books I’m most looking forward to in 2018, and surprisingly, I almost got this narrowed down to just 10! Almost is key… there are 12 on my list. But that’s not bad, considering my 17 favorite books of 2017 (lol). In any case, why am I still babbling on when I could be listing out some awesome-looking upcoming books?
Top 12 Books I’m Looking Forward to in 2018 (in order of release date)
- Down by Contact by Santino Hassell (releasing January 16, 2018)
- When They Call You a Terrorist by Patrisse Khan-Cullors and Asha Bandele (releasing January 16, 2018)
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert (releasing January 30, 2018)
- Whiskey Sharp: Unraveled by Lauren Dane (releasing January 30, 2018)
- A Princess in Theory by Alyssa Cole (releasing February 27, 2018)
- In Praise of Difficult Women by Karen Karbo (releasing February 27, 2018)
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi (releasing March 6, 2018)
- The Case for Jamie by Brittany Cavallaro (releasing March 6, 2018)
- The Girl and the Grove by Eric Smith (releasing May 8, 2018)
- Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake (releasing May 15, 2018)
- Furyborn by Claire Legrand (releasing May 22, 2018)
- Bruja Born by Zoraida Córdova (releasing June 1, 2018)
Obviously, there are so many more on my list of books that I’m looking forward to, but these are the ones I could scrounge up today that I’ve been thinking about for months. Months! I know 2018 is close now, but dang, I want it to arrive! So many good books!
What are you looking forward to in 2018? Let me know in the comments!