Happy Hump Day – it’s Top 5 Wednesday! As a reminder, Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly roundup of cool/fun bookish things that is hosted by Sam over at Thoughts on Tomes on YouTube. You can visit the Goodreads group for topics (and such, as Sam always says). Like the last Top 5 Wednesday that I posted (sorry about last week), I interpreted this a little differently than was maybe intended. I’m including books that scared me in the sense that my adrenaline was up, I couldn’t stop reading because I feared for my characters’ lives, that kind of thing. Anyway! Let’s do this thing!
Top 5 Non-Horror Books that Scared Me
- Jerkbait by Mia Siegert [review]
- Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova [review]
- This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada
- Once and For All by Sarah Dessen [review]
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
I don’t want to get into spoilery details on these ones, but what do you think of my picks? What would you add to the list?