Hey hey, it’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday is run by The Broke and the Bookish, and I’ve loved making it a regular post on this blog! This week, we’re talking about book titles – which is something I love talking about! As a writer, titles are really tough for me, so I find other authors’ titles fascinating. Let’s jump right in and talk about them! I’ll give a little explanation as to why I love the uniqueness of the title along with each of my picks. Happy Tuesday!
Top 10 Unique Book Titles
- The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid – What does that even mean?! Love it.
- Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky – Yes, sign me up, I’d like to know more about that.
- Shadowshaper by Daniel Jose Older – It sounds paranormal and I’m here for it.
- Unteachable by Elliot Wake writing as Leah Raeder – Unteachable is not a word (I had to add it to my spell check) and that makes me love it a lot. [review]
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera – Spoiler alert?! Also, I want it.
- And I Darken by Kiersten White – This title plus the cover had me in love from the day I heard about it.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo – Tarot?? Whatever it is, YES PLEASE. *heart eyes*
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber – Like carnival without the “n”? Also, the cover is gorgeous.
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan – I didn’t even have to read the synopsis to be like “Yes, I’d like that one please.”
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas – Tupac reference! Also a fantastic premise and book. [review]
What are your favorite unique book titles? Let me know in the comments!