Hey hey, it’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday is run by The Broke and the Bookish, and I’ve loved making it a regular post on this blog! This week, we’re talking about some cover love – specifically autumn covers. I love fall, and I therefore love this topic. Since we’re talking pictures, let’s just jump right in!
Top 10 Autumn Covers (aka, covers that fit the theme of fall)
- Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova [review]
- Things We Lost in the Fire by Mariana Enriquez [review]
- Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- Before Everything by Victoria Redel [review]
- All the Wind in the World by Samantha Mabry [review]
- Branded by Eric Smith
- The Witches by Stacy Schiff
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
What do you think of my choices? I love all of these covers so much. ❤
Happy reading (and happy fall, y’all!)!