Hey hey, it’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday is run by The Broke and the Bookish, and I’ve been participating since the beginning of July or so – I’m happy that it’s becoming a regular weekly post on this here blog. This week is about under-the-radar books in a certain genre, but I’m opening up this topic a little and listing ten books that have gone under the radar in general. My definition for this is a bit broad in itself – until the last year, I didn’t know what the “radar” was, per se, so going under it is just books that no one I know has read or heard of. So anyway – blah! Let’s just get started.
Top 10 Books that Have Gone Under the Radar
- Unteachable by Elliot Wake (writing as Leah Raeder)
- Chasing Eveline by Leslie Hauser
- Alice: The Wanderlands Chronicles by J.M. Sullivan
- Scout’s Honor by Dori Ann Dupré
- When I’m Gone by Emily Bleeker
- The Radleigh Trilogy by Dahlia Adler
- Luck on the Line by Zoraida Córdova
- Inked by Eric Smith
- Jerkbait by Mia Siegert
- The Nemesis Duology by April Daniels
What do you think of my choices? What books have you read and loved that have gone under the radar?