Happy Hump Day – it’s Top 5 Wednesday! As a reminder, Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly roundup of cool/fun bookish things that is hosted by Sam over at Thoughts on Tomes on YouTube. You can visit the Goodreads group for topics (and such, as Sam always says). Anywho! This week was fun! As a runner, I’m always thinking about the fitness routines I wish I had time for – it seems like many book characters have all the time in the world. Wouldn’t that be nice? So anyway, this was fun for me! And because it was so fun, I included a brief explanation of my choices. 🙂
Top 5 Best Fitness Routines in Books
- Danny Tozer in Dreadnought. So Danny is a superhero and can literally do anything. So her fitness routine is basically just being who she is. Wouldn’t that be nice?
- Macy Queen in The Truth About Forever. Because I want to run with Wes too.
- Alina Starkov in Shadow and Bone. When Alina first goes to the Little Palace, she’s trained by a fanatical trainer, and I’d take it! Also, I could stand to learn to throw knives and what not too.
- Cait Johannssen in Right of First Refusal. She’s a college lacrosse player. So yeah, part of her “job” as a Division I athlete is to work out.
- Celaena Sardothien in Throne of Glass. Because I want to run with Chaol too. Although I wouldn’t be puking. Come on, Celaena.
I can’t wait to see the fitness routines that other people want.